Terms and Conditions
Deposits and Payments
- For bookings made during peak periods FULL payment is required as a deposit.
- Outside peak periods a deposit of 1 night's tariff is required.
- Online bookings require FULL payment.
- All balances owing are to be paid IN FULL on check in.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes and cancellations during PEAK periods must be made  days prior to arrival or the FULL deposit is forfeited.
- Changes and Cancellations outside peak periods can be made  days or  hours prior to arrival or the FULL deposit is forfeited.
At all times there is a $25 cancellation fee applied.
Weather/Out Of Our Control
- No Refunds will be given for cancellations due to wether conditions, or if you leave early for any circumstance out of our control. We suggest you purchase travel insurance.
Check in time is from 2pm. Check out time is 10am.
Our reception hours are 8am to 6.30pm daily. Guests arriving outside these times must contact the park during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day or who arrive after reception hours and have not made alternate arrangements will forfeit the cost of the first night.
Portacots & High Chairs
Portacots are available at the park for bookings in accommodation only. These are $5 per night to hire (including linen).
High Chairs are available for hire. These are supplied free of charge.
Please contact reception prior to arrival to arrange portacot and high chair hire. Hire subject to availability.
We understand visitors can be a significant part of a holiday, and guests are more than welcome to have visitors to the park, however, we ask that they please abide by the following;
- Guests are allowed 1 visitor per booked guest.
- All visitors using any of the park facilities (excluding BBQ areas) will be required to pay a $10 fee.
- All visitors to the park are required to come into the office upon arrival to be registered, pay their fee and receive a wristband.
- All guests expecting visitors to arrive outside office hours (8:00am - 6:30pm) must make arrangements prior to the close of reception.
- Visitors to the park are the responsibility of the booked guest and any damages caused will be charged to the guest.
- Any lost or broken wristbands can be replaced. However the original wrist band must be brought back to reception to receive a replacement.
Special/Allocation requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation of a request. Due to variations to reservations, specific room and/or site allocations cannot be guaranteed.
All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation.Fair wear and tear excluded. A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
Minimum booking periods do apply during certain times of the year. School holidays, long weekends and selected events are generally when these apply.
Marion Holiday Park is a PET FREE park. With the exception of medically certified guide dogs, dogs are not permitted.
Lost Property Policy
Items often get handed into reception, please contact Marion Holiday Park if you have misplaced any items during your stay. Any perishables or toiletries that are found open/used will be discarded immediately.
Finally, we reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request.
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card.
- Not be able to pay for any charges.
- May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
- Be concealing a pet or other unauthorised animal.
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
FACEBOOK COMPETITIONS & GIVE-AWAYS TERMS & CONDITIONS Prizes cannot be used during peak periods; such as long weekends and school holidays etc. Bookings are subject to availability.
GROUP BOOKINGS TERMS & CONDITIONS Please contact the park directly for a copy of our group terms and conditions.
THE ROSELAND ROOM TERMS & CONDITIONS Please contact the park directly for a copy of our Roseland Room hire terms and conditions.